"We have discovered that some of the Tokyo Marathon 2024 limited edition t-shirts released in February, 2024 have a printing mistake," said the company's statement on the incident. "We sincerely apologize to all customers who were inconvenienced by buying the faulty products." ASICS indicated refunds would be offered to anyone who asked for them and promised to take steps to prevent this kind of problem from happening again, saying, "We will further improve our quality control and take every step possible to make sure this kind of mistake does not happen again. We appreciate your understanding and ask for your continued patronage of our business."
The SG Holdings men's corporate team announced on Oct. 1 that long-distance athletes Hyuga Endo and Yuichiro Nishikawa have joined its roster after leaving the Sumitomo Denko team. Endo, 28, won the Junior Olympics 3000 m while at Koriyama Nishi J.H.S. before going on to Gakuho Ishikawa H.S. where he was the the top Japanese placer in the 5000 m at the National High School Championships 2 years in a row. After graduating from Gakuho Ishikawa he joined the Sumitomo Denko team, winning the National Championships 5000 m in 2021. He won gold at the 2023 Asian Championships and represented Japan at the 2022 and 2023 World Championships. "I will give everything I have as part of the team and work hard toward helping it win the New Year Ekiden," he said of his new environment. Of his personal goals he said, "I want to focus on the 5000 m and reach new levels to compete internationally." Nishikawa, 28, was a member of Tokai University 's winning teams at the H...

Comments
Eduardo--I'll definitely run Boston again, not sure I'll ever run any of the others, again or for the first time.
Sandro--Hola, Sandro.